Starting with the fresh graduates who took their first step in their professions there is some skills and talent require to make them prove that they are equally worth it as professionals who already working in their fields. Every individual is different from other and therefore every individual have their unique talent which can make them special and those skills enhance by time but talking about the skills which can make them instantly employable are their own creativity, which can be every day content marketing (vlogging, social media posts etc.)
IT skills, negotiation skills, research skills, language skills, creativity (Arts & Craft, Content writing etc.) leadership skills, and last but not the lease selling skills. As per the topic we are going to discuss all these skills to support the students as well as the employer who are seeking for the new talent
1. Content Marketing: Nowadays graph of vlogging and digital media posts has been going higher because every thing becomes so digitized and every body wants to know what is trending nowadays whether food, travel etc. this can become a very important tool for industries to hire the vloggers its not necessary for them that they are still a student or finished up with their studies. They only see is how creative is your content which can rapidly increasing your followers so that they can hire you with some favorable negotiation to market their brands.
2. IT Skills: These are the skills which are always valuables to any organization from fixing to installing the newest technology students can enhance these skills and getting done their certification during their study which will help them to get the job instantly.
3. Negotiation skills: These skills not come from any certification and nor from any degree these skills will be count as your gifted skill or you can learn from daily observations. Organizations always looks for such candidate who are a good negotiator in day to day business to maintain organizational reputation.
4.Research Skills: This skill defines your personality and it all depends on your interest. If you are a person who always wants to seek the knowledge and comes up with some useful solution to bring change in your surrounding then you can surely be in eyes of head hunters who look for researchers to move their organization forward.
5. Language skills: As a fresh graduate you are not sure what skills you want to build up that can define your worth then language is a best source to speak it up. Learning different languages will sure a best adding up of your skills which can make you possible to just get hired for the big organization translator.
6. Creativity Skills: Creativity is a very good thing but some are born with it. A creative mind will always make their ways to make things work. It just needs a little hand to enhance the creativity. Organizations always seeks the creative mind who can always come up with some new ideas and make the existing work more creative that can make other employees not feel bored by their work.
7. Leadership skills: If you have an interest of leading teams, group of people, or a relationship building then this is the best skill to learn there are number of courses available that will teach you to how to lead your team in organizations. Probably these kinds of skills will not only boost up your perspectives but will also get you an instant chance to get hired as organization always seek a leader with motivations.
8. Selling Skills: These kinds of skills which can only work on your interest. And is the most wanted skill in every organization. If you have interest in selling learn how to sell it enhance your interest an get hired instantly.
As per the above details of skills there are many more skills which student can learn as per their own interest to create a worth for themselves. a student should not just learn these to get the instant employment but to progress their selves to make themselves more valuable to the market and to remain in fierce competition and there is no doubt a skill and degree could make a perfect combination to boost your carrier because nowadays degree alone is not enough, employer want much more from their fresh graduates employees which can bring benefits to their company.
About the Author
Starting with my introduction I am a student and completed my graduation in field of commerce from karachi university and proceeding further my education MBA (HR) from the same university. Apart from the studies I am currently doing a freelance work as an academic content writing and blogging to serve the educational sector and provide the broad ways of thinking to the students.
As blogging and writing both are my interests so I took my blogging for students as well as for others to bring the positive change in our societies which will indirectly impact the youth to be the best positive human they can.
Apart from that organized different training sessions for school teachers for building up the student’s interest in their studies and make it more creative for teachers and students to learn in a new way.